October 7, 2018
June 11, 2018
February 22, 2018
February 21, 2018
December 10, 2017
November 13, 2017
September 29, 2017
- Vikings, still in playoff hunt, fire OC DeFilippo December 11, 2018The Vikings, who have just 17 total points over the past two weeks and have not surpassed 300 yards of offense in four of their past five games, have fired offensive coordinator John DeFilippo.
- NASA offers to show Curry proof of moon landing December 11, 2018After expressing his doubts about the moon landing, Warriors star Stephen Curry has been invited by NASA to tour the lunar lab on his next visit to Houston.
- Relive the 15 best games of the 2018 season December 11, 2018Check out the wild comebacks, two-point conversion dramas, two Red River Showdowns and a seven-OT classic.
- Week 14's best, worst QBs: Rookie version of Goff shows up again December 11, 2018Jared Goff's shocking four-interception outing grounded the Rams' offense. Here are the week's best and worst QB performances.
- Wentz vs. Goff: The highs, lows and future of the NFL's top, young QB rivalry December 11, 2018The two third-year QBs' careers are forever linked. The Eagles and Rams meet again Sunday with Goff and Wentz trying to add to their young resumes.
- We rank the best athletes of 2018 December 11, 2018Comebacks? Records? Those are nice. But Peter Keating says the 20 most dominant athletes of 2018 made our list by redefining the impossible.
- Ottavino: I'd 'strike Babe Ruth out every time' December 11, 2018Reliever Adam Ottavino says baseball is different from when Babe Ruth played and that he would strike out the legend "every time."
- Wade: LeBron had my number on play at end December 11, 2018LeBron James helped usher Dwyane Wade into the sunset by locking him down in the waning seconds of their final NBA matchup and forcing him into a 3-point circus shot that didn't fall.
- Bracketology: Michigan moves up December 11, 2018The Wolverines joined the No. 1 seeds in Joe Lunardi's latest bracket. Gonzaga dropped to a No. 2 after losing to Tennessee.
- Refs void flag on Seattle's apparent illegal block December 11, 2018An apparent good call by game officials in the Seahawks' 21-7 win over the Vikings on a Seattle block of a field goal in the fourth quarter was reversed -- with no prompt explanation.