January 21, 2019
October 7, 2018
June 11, 2018
February 22, 2018
February 21, 2018
December 10, 2017
November 13, 2017
- Klay ties NBA mark with 10 straight 3-pointers January 22, 2019Klay Thompson tied mark Monday night by hitting 10 3-pointers without a miss en route to scoring 44 points as the Golden State Warriors overwhelmed the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Brady pegged as favorite over Goff for SB MVP January 22, 2019The Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook has opened Patriots quarterback Tom Brady as the favorite at EVEN odds to win MVP of Super Bowl LIII. Rams QB Jared Goff is the only other player with odds in single digits, at 2-1.
- Harden scores 30 for 20th consecutive game January 22, 2019Rockets guard James Harden reached 30 points for the 20th consecutive game Monday night in a 121-93 loss to the 76ers.
- They call him the 🐐 for a reason January 22, 2019null
- Sources: Rockets agree to deal Carmelo to Bulls January 22, 2019The Houston Rockets have agreed to trade Carmelo Anthony and cash to the Chicago Bulls, who will eventually trade or waive the 34-year-old veteran, league sources told ESPN.
- Does Sonny Gray trade make Reds better or just more interesting? January 21, 2019Liberating the veteran from his struggles in Yankee Stadium is Cincinnati's latest move to try returning to relevance in the NL Central.
- Gray dealt from Yanks to Reds, signs extension January 21, 2019The Yankees have traded starting pitcher Sonny Gray to Cincinnati, the teams announced Monday, finalizing a days-in-the-making deal that ends Gray's topsy-turvy stint with New York.
- Source: NFL to again discuss reviewing PI calls January 21, 2019In the wake of the no-call that helped decide Sunday's NFC Championship Game, the NFL will discuss whether to make pass-interference penalties reviewable, a source confirmed to ESPN.
- Five options for Manny Pacquiao's next fight January 21, 2019Manny Pacquiao is 40 but looked 10 years younger in Saturday's win over Adrien Broner. If Pacquiao doesn't get a Floyd Mayweather rematch next, whom should he fight?
- South Carolina climbs while Tennessee tumbles in Bracketology January 21, 2019South Carolina and Missouri were among the big Bracketology winners this week, while Tennessee's place in the field is as tenuous as it has ever been.